Monday, January 21, 2013

Se7en Deadly Sinz Lola Lust

Hello my beautiful ones!!! I am BACK.... yes once again here to bless your beautiful eyes and souls with some artwork done by yours truly. I have been absent for a while and you all have my sincerest apologies... But I'm back and now it's time to get back into the swing of things.


My last couple of blogs and facebook statuses/posts have been about this art show that I have been trying to put on. It's going to be my first solo art show and I'm really hoping that I can pull this off. So In this post, I'm gonna share ALL of the videos that I've been posting about for the show and my plans and goals for it.


I'm hoping to have my supporters and followers get the word out and help me to get this off to a great start. Okay so enough of the typing... here are the videos :)..... Enjoy my beautiful ones. And keep creating
<3 Karii

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-sXCcsUoAc

2 comments:

  1. Cheeeeea! I love you sis and I am proud of you, Keep doing your thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis... love you too thanks for all the support <3

      Delete