Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Want to Tell A Story

Hey!!! I see you've decided to return... AWESOMENESS!!! Okay so here's what I want to do... I want this blog to be updated on a daily basis... And I intend on doing that by setting myself on a very strict type of schedule... So this will be my daily routine...:

MONDAY: What's On Ya Mind Reemah?...(Video Blog Entry)
TUESDAY: Inspiration for the Soul...( Quote of the week, Song of Choice, Photo Inspirations)
WEDNESDAY: Reach Out and Give Back...(Create an art piece dedicated to the "fans")
THURSDAY: Story Time...(Tell a small story which will give you hints about the next piece I'm working on)
FRIDAYS: Yo Karii!!!....(video response to your questions of the week)
SATURDAY: The Big Reveal....( speed drawing/painting AND the reveal)
SUNDAY: Unwind With Me...( mellow out and chill with me via hangout)

IT CAN BE DONE!!!


So with that being said...... Gather around kiddies!! It's STORY TIME!!!

Can you guess what my next piece will be?... Pay attention:


I want to tell a story....

A story about a child....

A child that grew to be a woman....

A woman that lived as a Goddess....

One with Mother Earth....

Immune to Father Time....

Her beauty is compared to that of a rose in bloom....

She is a protector.... A nurturer....

A lover.... A provider....

She is a woman....

Goddess among men....

Born of the Earth....

She is a Flower Child....



Think you might have an idea?









Post your comments and thoughts at the bottom of this blog. Keep it positive in here. Oh yeah...

Keep Creating



<3 Karii J.




No comments:

Post a Comment