Saturday, December 22, 2012

Somebody's Been Slacking!!

GUILTY!!! I know I know... I had a set schedule of how I wanted to run this blog and I have been slacking. You have my deepest apologies... So let's see, the last time I posted was on a Tuesday, which means that I skipped 3 days worth of posts... Let me see if I can squeeze them all into one... Ok so here we go...



Wednesday:
 So according to my schedule, on Wednesdays, I'm supposed to do a fan dedication piece and reveal it as my way of showing MY love and appreciation for all of my supporters. So with that being said, I figured for THIS week, I would do something special (not that every other week won't be special too)... Just saying... Ok so here is the fan dedication piece:
Now for those of you who are already familiar with me and know of my work, you already know that this isn't a NEW piece. However, with the holidays so close and trying to keep up with classwork, I didn't really have enough time to work on anything new for fan appreciation day.... SORRY!


Thursday:
Thursdays are the days where I tell a story of some sort to give you clues about what my next piece is going to be. But I'm pretty sure I gave it away on Tuesday... SPOILER ALERT!


Friday:
 Well Fridays are supposed to be geared towards answering questions from the fans... but I haven't gotten any so.... That's all for Friday :)


FINALLY!!! We've made it to SATURDAY!!!!!

Okay, Saturdays as most of you know mean a long night of anime and also the Speed drawing/Painting and Big Reveal for the week... This week I went with Michael Jackson as Charlie Chaplin... I won't hold you up any longer, so here it is. Please feel free to leave your comments below and like share subscribe and continue to show your support... But above all else..



Keep Creating,
<3 Karii



No comments:

Post a Comment