Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let's Be Real About This!

I've tried my hardest to make sure that I post to my blog everyday using the schedule that I made up. But with being a mom a student and working freelance, that's just NOT going to happen and I have to come to terms with that.

So instead of posting every day, I will be posting a new blog every other day and in each blog, I will have some type of video upload to go along with it. The whole point of my blog is to get more traffic in and gain more notoriety with my artwork.

Hopefully in the process, I can network and build more business contacts with new clients as well as other artists. So far I have been able to link up with incredible people such as +Johnny Prince , +Britney Eggleston and +Keenan Chapman  just to name a few. My goal for 2013 is to really get myself out there and become more of a household name.


Wish me luck and keep creating
<3 Karii

No comments:

Post a Comment